Level: Sor/Wiz 4
Component: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard Action
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
Choose two of the following:
· A pair of leathery, large wings sprout from your back. You gain a fly speed twice your base land speed (good maneuverability). If you are wearing anything tougher than simple clothing (armor, magic robes), you cannot choose this option. Otherwise, the wings will tear through the back of your clothing when they appear.
· Your arms become squid-like tentacles. You gain a tentacle attack with bludgeoning damage determined by your size as usual (1d3 Small, 1d4 Medium) as well as Improved Grab. If you hit with a tentacle attack, you may immediately start a grapple as a free action.
· Your nails and teeth grow and become feral weapons. You gain a claw and a bite attack. As a standard action, you can make one claw or bite attack at full base attack bonus. As a full-round action, you can attack with both claws at full base attack bonus and make a bite attack as a secondary attack at base attack bonus -5. The claws deal 1d4 (1d3 if Small) plus ½ your Strength modifier piercing damage, and the bite deals 1d6 (1d4 if Small) plus your Strength modifier piercing damage.
· Your skin toughens considerably. You gain a +3 natural armor bonus to your AC (this stacks with other natural armor bonuses).
· Bony spikes protrude from your skin, threatening harm to any who touch you. They deal piercing damage according to your size (1d4 Small, 1d6 Medium) plus ½ your Strength modifier. You are treated as proficient in using them as they are considered natural weapons. As part of a full attack, may make a secondary attack with the spikes at your full base attack bonus -5.
· Your muscles become stronger, tougher, or more reflexive. You gain a +4 enhancement bonus to your Strength, Constitution, or Dexterity. You may choose this option more than once, but can not choose to enhance the same ability twice (ex. You may choose to both enhance your Strength and Constitution by +4, but not your Strength by +8).
Material Component: A piece of an animal that has one of the traits you are gaining (ex. Squid eye for tentacle, wolf fur for claws and fangs, etc.)