Chapter 2: I love the smell of napalm in the morning (OOC)

236 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nikello
Nikello's picture

Option B, though I wouldn't mind carrying my character over to another game.

drumandfight
drumandfight's picture

Ey yo, Nik.

STEP YO GAME UP.

mruozu
mruozu's picture

Alright well you guys have spoken and so Option B it is. We will remain on these forums for now and continue the fight.

Action economy is on Mac. Of course everyone else may post their actions for Round 6.

We have Greeth still locked in combat with one Alpha Boy, we have a few scattered around the building. One is chasing Mac back to his position. 3 nobs just exited the large entrance to the Manufactorum and they are spreading out as we speak. Bertram attracted the attention of the 4th nob and he is heading towards him, as well as the shots from the horde.

Nikello
Nikello's picture

Lol sorry.

Assuming that the one chasing me is far enough away I'm going to douse him with my hand flamer. If he's close, I'm doing both that and ordering the hellhound to run him over.

Hand Flamer: 1d10+7 E, Pen 4

Reaction: Dodge +/- 55(Ag)

Nikello
Nikello's picture

I imagine he will react adversely to a plume of flame to the face.

mruozu
mruozu's picture

Oh he's not close to you at all. You are like 40 meters from him. He is just stupid and is following you. You moved quickly out of there with your jump pack, so he won't be catching you for quite a while.

Nikello
Nikello's picture

Then readying for him to get close. If he makes a move action, would he be in range?

mruozu
mruozu's picture

He will have to run about 2 more rounds to get to you.

drumandfight
drumandfight's picture

The Meganobs who just came out - is there a grouping of any of them?

mruozu
mruozu's picture

If you placed the shot in the right location you could get the two closest to the entrance. They are approximately 8 meters apart from one another.

It's on Bertram now, but if I don't see anything by tomorrow, I will post for him.

Alpha D will attempt a shot at Kal'vek. BS 20 + 10 (Semi) - 10 (Fatigue) = <20: hit! Need a dodge roll and then an action from Kal'vek

Then it's on Fulrik.

Alpha D attack on Kal'vek
I rolled 1d100, the result is 12 = 12.
ygnar_1
ygnar_1's picture

How close is the horde to me?

Bertram
Raven Guard Librarian

deadDMwalking
deadDMwalking's picture

Dodge 50

Kal'vek shifts his weight slightly to the left, allowing the slug to pass harmlessly over his shoulder. Clearing his mind he feels the weapon in his hands - a weapon he has lovingly modified over decades. Caressing it for a moment he lines up he allows his muscle memory to take over, joining his body and bolter into a single deadly weapon before unloading a semi-auto burst.

Bolter (66)

Dodge
I rolled 1d100, the result is 42 = 42.
Attack (Bolter), Damage 1, Damage 2, Damage 3, Damage 4, RF 1, RF 2 (if applicable)
I rolled 1d100, the result is 54 = 54.
I rolled 1d10+10, the result is 4, 10 = 14.
I rolled 1d10+10, the result is 1, 10 = 11.
I rolled 1d10+10, the result is 6, 10 = 16.
I rolled 1d10+10, the result is 4, 10 = 14.
I rolled 1d10, the result is 3 = 3.
I rolled 1d10, the result is 3 = 3.
mruozu
mruozu's picture

ygnar_1 wrote:

How close is the horde to me?

Very very close, since you were right up on the window in my mind.

mruozu
mruozu's picture

DDM, I am assuming you will fire at the one who fired on you? Or are you aiming at someone else?

drumandfight
drumandfight's picture

Fuck these nobs. Krak missile into whichever one is moving on Mac.

BS 55 +10(range) +10(Oath) +10(Red Dot) +10(Aim) +10 (size) <105; rolled
Damage: 3d10+12, pen 8, Blast (1) - rolled 23.

IC: Seeing one of the Nobs moving at its slow, pathetic pace toward himself and the Salamander, Fulrik decides to take it out of the equation. Loading up a krak missile with the flick of his wrist, he fires as soon as he can.

Edit: scratch that. I will fire on the one coming after me and DDMW since the one going for kiwi is only an alpha boy.

<105 to hit Nob going for Kiwi
I rolled 1d100, the result is 45 = 45.
damage
I rolled 3d10+12, the result is 3, 7, 1, 12 = 23.
mruozu
mruozu's picture

Looks like 9 wounds to him after TB and AP. And confirmed over gchat that you wanna change it to the one heading towards you and Kal'vek. Got it.

Also I will assume that Kal'vek is firing on that one as well. The first shot will do no damage after TB and AP and the second one will deal 1 damage to him. So 10 damage total taken by him.

Meganob B will run his 18 meters to get closer to Fulrik and Kal'vek. So he is about 42 meters away now.

Meganob C is going to take a shot at Kal'vek with his fully-auto modified ork snazzgun. BS 30 + 10 (Full-Auto) = <40: pass with 1 DoS, so 2 hits. 2d10 E, Random 1d10 pen value. Still need big values though to deal any real damage...looks like no damage.

I'll continue it tomorrow.

Meganob C Snazzgun Attack
I rolled 1d100, the result is 32 = 32.
Damage 1st; Pen for 1st; Damage 2nd; Pen 2nd
I rolled 2d10, the result is 3, 5 = 8.
I rolled 1d10, the result is 6 = 6.
I rolled 2d10, the result is 6, 7 = 13.
I rolled 1d10, the result is 2 = 2.
drumandfight
drumandfight's picture

I dont think Meganobs can run due to their armor. At least, that is what it says under Mega Armor in the OW CRB. The bulkiness of their armor prevents them from running and hinders AG based tests. Something like that.

sylphilis
sylphilis's picture

Greenskin version of terminator armor.

deadDMwalking
deadDMwalking's picture

I think I want to shoot at the one that shot at me. I'm a little confused as to who's where and doing what - so I figured that's one I'm sure I have a shot on.

mruozu
mruozu's picture

Alrighty then they will make their full move action instead to get closer. So only 9 meters forward.

Alrighty I can change that up DDM, 5 wounds and then 7 wounds for those two hits. I forgot my dodge so let's see if they can. AG 40...I think...-10 (fatigued) = <30: fail. So he is now at -4 critical explosive to his body. The explosion sends the target sprawling to the ground. He takes 1d5 levels of Fatigue, is Stunned for 1 Round, and must spend a Full Action to regain his feet.

Alpha Boy F will fire shots at Fulrik. BS 20 + 10 (Semi-Auto) - 10 (Fatigued) = <20: fail.

Just waiting on Bertram to finish this round out.

Dodge for Alpha Boy D
I rolled 1d100, the result is 46 = 46.
Fatigue
I rolled 1d5, the result is 1 = 1.
Alpha F attack on Fulrik
I rolled 1d100, the result is 25 = 25.
sylphilis
sylphilis's picture

Did I make an action? I cant remember.

drumandfight
drumandfight's picture

Mark, I think it should only be 6m forward. If their full run speed is 18 (3x their full move speed) then they should only be moving 6m per round.

I know this because I had to switch it up for that Meganob asshole in Only War. 9m should be their charge speed only. It is also the reason why he died 40m out. ;)

mruozu
mruozu's picture

Gotcha, 6 meters. Slow-ass orks.

Syl, I think you haven't yet so go ahead and do so!

sylphilis
sylphilis's picture

Only one left in cc with me? Im going to move back half action, gives the orc a free swipe. And quick draw flamer and burn this fucker down.

damage from flamer, pen 4
I rolled 1d10+9, the result is 5, 9 = 14.
mruozu
mruozu's picture

Swipe at Greeth WS 45: pass with 3 DoS. I think you haven't used your dodge, so go ahead and roll that one for me.

Attack on disengaging Greeth
I rolled 1d100, the result is 23 = 23.
sylphilis
sylphilis's picture

Dodge!

I rolled 1d100, the result is 25 = 25.
mruozu
mruozu's picture

Looks like only 2 DoS on your dodge, so he hits you, but now that I look at it, he can't damage your body anyways, so nevermind haha

sylphilis
sylphilis's picture

Sweet, now he may be on fire. Yaya for the useless (till now) flamer

mruozu
mruozu's picture

Yeah he will probably be. I will figure that out soon enough.

Dodge the fire?: Didn't dodge and now let's see if he is on fire. He is indeed on fire.

So 4 damage from the initial attack and then 1d10 ignoring armor: none, but he is distracted and running around like crazy for right now. He will test WP to see if he continues to do so at the beginning of next round.

Bertram what you gonna do?

Dodge for Alpha
I rolled 1d100, the result is 52 = 52.
On fire?
I rolled 1d100, the result is 83 = 83.
Fire Damage 1st
I rolled 1d10, the result is 5 = 5.
ygnar_1
ygnar_1's picture

IC:

Guntram cursed the construction servitor who installed the pipe. Himself as well, he should have figured it wasn't made with consideration to an Astarte's weight. Then again he had dealt with flimsier materials without problems before. There was no time to muse on it however, as his less then stellar landing attracted the attention he had been trying to avoid. Hissing as his arm took a pounding he drew in the pain, letting it focus his mind. Drawing in the pain his eyes flared with witch fire, helm eyes glowing as black flames burst from the hand on his injured arm to engulf the filthy greenskins.

Full-push avenger
9 horde dmg
ROS-bloody tears

Reaction-dodge

push avenger-(+30) wp=80
I rolled 1d100, the result is 76 = 76.
horde dmg+8
I rolled 1d5, the result is 1 = 1.
reaction-dodge vs 70
I rolled 1d100, the result is 48 = 48.

Bertram
Raven Guard Librarian

mruozu
mruozu's picture

Horde attack on Bertram. 3 attacks total.

BS 20 + 10 (Semi-Auto) = <30: Fail boat on all of them.

Alpha J continues his advance on Mac, moving his full movement.

Meganob continues his movement towards Bertram, 6 meters.

Round 6 over.

Attacks from Horde
I rolled 1d100, the result is 80 = 80.
I rolled 1d100, the result is 68 = 68.
I rolled 1d100, the result is 56 = 56.
Nikello
Nikello's picture

If you guys wanna add me on skype, I'm stare.the.unnerving

Nikello
Nikello's picture

Also I'm holding action until everyone else goes.

sylphilis
sylphilis's picture

Mark's cpu is down, Just if you guys didn't know.

Nikello
Nikello's picture

Kk. I'm still about. And Sylphilis has my skype, so he can just send for me when I'm needed.

Pages