Human Shield

Human Shield [General] You are able to turn what would otherwise be an exposed position into an advantage. Prerequisite: Improved Grapple Benefit: While grappling, you change holds and angles to keep your opponent between yourself and danger. The chance for an attacker to strike your grappled opponent instead of you with a ranged attack is increased to 60% and the chance for an ally to strike you instead of your grappled opponent with a ranged attack is reduced to 40%. Further, when an attacker targets you with a melee attack, he has a 25% chance of striking your grappled opponent instead.